Welcome to our second day of Share the Love Week featuring the Felicity Collection by Pinkfresh Studio! From now until Friday the Talent and I will be sharing projects we've made using the Felicity Collection with w&w products and you will have a chance to play along too!
If you missed Day 1 of our Share the Love Week featuring the Felicity Collection by Pinkfresh Studio CLICK HERE.
Today are the outstanding offerings of Kelly + Vanessa!
All of us began with this awesome selection of Pinkfresh Studio Felicity goodies:
Kinnari of Pinkfresh Studio generously donated 2 sets as giveaways which you will want to learn about at the end of this post.
To see more from Kelly CLICK HERE
To see more from Vanessa CLICK HERE
>>>JOIN IN THE LOVE<<<
Here's how to play:
By making a project
- Create a new project inspired in some way by today's projects by Kelly and/or Vanessa. This project can be combined with other challenges from w&w or elsewhere. Please post your project on your blog, on an online gallery, social media and link it up using the Link-up tool on this post. When you post your project please make sure to include which project inspired you and how.
- Play as many times as you like until Sunday, April 10, 2016 11:55 p.m. CST.
- It is not necessary to use either w&w or Pinkfresh Studio products, but we would love if you did.
- One randomly chosen project linked to this post's Link-up tool will win a $25 gift card (coupon code) to the w&w shop.
- Two randomly chosen projects from all of the Share the Love Week featuring Pinkfresh Studio's Felicity collection will win the selection of Felicity collection generously provided. A *HUGE* thank you to Kinnari of Pinkfresh Studio for her big, generous heart!
One random comment from all of the Share the Love Week posts featuring Pinkfresh Studio's Felicity collection will win a $25 gift certificate (coupon code) to the w&w shop so make sure to also comment. :-)
Hope you have as much fun as we have sharing the love for Pinkfresh Studio!