Welcome to our first day of Share the Love Week featuring the Felicity Collection by Pinkfresh Studio! From now until Friday the Talent and I will be sharing projects we've made using the Felicity Collection with w&w products and you will have a chance to play along too!
From the moment I discovered Pinkfresh Studio I have been in love. Their designs are fresh, fun and delightful. I have had the chance to get to know Kinnari, the incredibly talented, generous and lovely lady behind Pinkfresh Studios and I love Pinkfresh Studio all the more because of what a beautiful person is behind it.
At CHA I mentioned to Kinnari wishing to start up Share the Love again hoping to do a week featuring Pinkfresh Studio and she mentioned doing one focusing upon her Felicity collection and she could not have been more right as the Felicity collection works magically with w&w products.
All of us began with this awesome selection of Pinkfresh Studio Felicity goodies:
Kinnari of Pinkfresh Studio generously donated 2 sets as giveaways which you will want to learn about at the end of this post.
I started this card with cardstock stamped with the solid woodgrain from Scenery: Into the Woods in blues and green that I then cut out with the solid circle from True Multifaceted Circle Cutaways. I also added a circle die cut from vellum over the woodgrain circle. I stamped the older cactus from Kindness with Evelin T Designs in Versamark and embossed it in white embossing powder, cut it out and colored it in with Distress Ink and Copics on the flowers. It is adhered to the circle using foam dimensional adhesive. On a card front I added a strip of paper from the 6x6 Felicity paper pad. I adhered the cactus circle down and decorated the rest with color block wood stickers and one of the card stock die cuts as the sentiment added with foam dimensional adhesive.
I die cut the Cover Model: The Leaf Effect Cutaway from vellum. On a card front I added drops of Heidi Swapp Color Shine in pink, Mister Huey's in sunshine and buttercup and added the vellum layer over along with sentiments from the word and phrase stickers popped up with foam dimensional adhesive. I also added a die cut using The Big, the Bold and You Cutaways and a last touch of the really awesome sequin studio puffs.
Now on to Heather Hoffman's stunning card!
To see more from Heather CLICK HERE
>>>JOIN IN THE LOVE<<<
Here's how to play:
By making a project
- Create a new project inspired in some way by today's projects by Heather and/or Shay. This project can be combined with other challenges from w&w or elsewhere. Please post your project on your blog, on an online gallery, social media and link it up using the Link-up tool on this post. When you post your project please make sure to include which project inspired you and how.
- Play as many times as you like until Sunday, April 10, 2016 11:55 p.m. CST
- It is not necessary to use either w&w or Pinkfresh Studio products, but we would love if you did.
- One randomly chosen project linked to this post's Link-up tool will win a $25 gift card (coupon code) to the w&w shop.
- Two randomly chosen projects from all of the Share the Love Week featuring Pinkfresh Studio's Felicity collection will win the selection of Felicity collection generously provided. A *HUGE* thank you to Kinnari of Pinkfresh Studio for her big, generous heart!
One random comment from all of the Share the Love Week posts featuring Pinkfresh Studio's Felicity collection will win a $25 gift certificate (coupon code) to the w&w shop so make sure to also comment. :-)