Hey everyone!! Lea here today with my first blog post as an official part of the Winnie & Walter talent!! How exciting!! Today I have a card to share with you that is my take on the current Playdate #2 challenge. I did make one little change, and opted for more of a mint green, rather than the more bold green on the challenge graphic.
I used the following stamps on my card:
Instructions to recreate:
- Cut an A2 card from bokeh patterned paper.
- Adhere a tag & strip of patterned paper across it at an angle.
- Tuck vellum scallops underneath the top of the paper strip.
- Add a vellum strip to the bottom of the paper strip.
- Stamp & heat emboss the word "Congrats!" along the top of the strip.
- Add the glittered letter stickers below it to continue the sentiment.
- Stamp & heat emboss the word "engagement" underneath the letter stickers to finish the sentiment.
- Zig-zag stitch along the top & bottom of the angled paper strip.
- Add sticker arrows to the top of the paper strip.
- Accent with a heart sticker & enamel dots to finish.
There is still a couple of days to enter our Playdate #2 challenge, and I would love for you to join us!! I hope that you've enjoyed my card today! Have a wonderful rest of your Friday.