We are so very excited to have her joining us!!
Her blog: Jessie Handmade
1. Favorite snack(s) while creating: I don’t snack in my craft room… The thought of accidentally spilling food is scary and I’m usually too concentrated to eat anyways.
2. Color combo I can’t get enough of: Rainbows! I love bold, intense colors, so ROYGBIV always finds itself onto my color palette somehow.
3. On my desk/table right now is: My trusty Big Shot, mini MISTI, some most used black ink pads, and 3 different pairs of scissors - that’s how you identify a craftaholic.
4. I excel at: I wouldn’t say I excel at crafting, but I do feel really passionate towards all kinds of crafts; paper crafting, sewing, needle felting… My hands have been kept busy for the past 12 years.
5. When I craft I: watch tv/movies; listen to music; listen to the voices in my head; and/or prefer silence: When I’m planning card designs I prefer silence, but I love to listen to music when I’m actually crafting.
6. My favorite crafting companion: My computer. Or Pinterest I should say.
7. Don’t you dare take this away from me: This may sound weird but I treasure the portable hard drive where I store all of my step-by-step crafting tutorials and photos we took whenever we travel.
8. My favorite crafting holiday/event: Christmas and birthdays!
9. My pictures are mostly of: My cards. I don’t freak out like an average twenty-something when somebody snoops through my phone because there’s no drama or things to gossip about. Just cards I’d love to share. :-)
10. When I grow up I want to be: A professional crafter!