We would be lost without our incredible creative team, The Talent. They have blown us away and we feel so very fortunate to have an amazing group creating dynamite projects with our designs. We will be featuring each of The Talent and their projects on their own in the coming weeks.
If you haven't had a chance check out each of The Talent.
CLICK HERE for Heather Pulvirenti's blog
CLICK HERE for Joni Adaya's blog
CLICK HERE for Kelly Griglione's blog
CLICK HERE for Suzanne Dahlberg's blog
CLICK HERE for Vanessa Menhorn's blog
>>>SPECIAL GUEST STARS<<<
A round of applause to our Special Guest Stars! We loved working with these lovely and hugely talented stars!
CLICK HERE for Nichol Magouirk's projects.
CLICK HERE for Stephanie Washburn's projects.
CLICK HERE for Melissa Stinson's projects.
CLICK HERE for Laurie Willison's projects.
CLICK HERE for Lea Lawson's projects (will be posted 7:00 a.m. central standard time)
Thank you so much for making our Grand Opening such a wonderful event! Check back later today for Lea Lawson's projects and to see who won.
- We plan on featuring each of The Talent's projects in the next couple of weeks. They are so fabulous each of the ladies deserve their own post!
- Join us the first week of February for our Share the Love Week in which we feature a company we love and use their products with winnie & walter goodies.
- We have more Special Guest Stars to look forward to!
- More posts full of inspiration!
- Our Second Release Red Carpet Event will begin March 10, 2015. Be there or be square.
- After our Second Release in March we are introducing a fun event for all winnie & walter stampers out there.